Sunday, October 3, 2010

Looks from Marchesa











This year I have seen some amazing runway looks so far, but there is one collection that completely stands out from the rest. Every year I get excited to gaze at the incredible designs at Marchesa. The one of a kinda dresses are dream-like chiffon and satin pieces. Marchesa is so versatile but  yet so feminine. Every celebrity or figure who gets the chance to wear  these gowns look gorgeous and regal. The Marchesa Spring 2011 RTW Collection is showing off the normal trends of Marchesa but adding a new flare of excitement.  These dresses are so romantic and glamorous, and all have their own voices. I would have to pick Marchesa Spring 2011 Collection as my favorite collection so far this season. Marchesa always surprises me and gives me a sense of glitz and glamour. It is an unforgettable brand that will continue to never disappoint. 












No comments:

Post a Comment